Full-Stack Software Engineer, Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Iasi
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical subscription – you can choose from 2 providers
- Free gym and pool subscription or annual holiday bonus
- Free modern public library subscription (Bookster)
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, sports events etc.)
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team
- Access to the latest IT technologies, complex and challenging projects
- Direct and open communication at all levels
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications.
- Continuous integration aficionado, you are a using webpack, npm/yarn and their ecosystems.
- Sense of ownership and ability to drive issues and new ideas.
- Can prove a first experience in Object Oriented Programming on one of the following languages : C#, Java, Python or C++.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong sense for clean web design and fundamental understanding of UX issues. Are you Pixel perfect?
- Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
We connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our client’s technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. The dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us!
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
- Define the web architecture for our customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools that transform our way to operate our business and that redefine the interaction with our customers.
- Cross-browser web application development.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on backend development when needed.
- Work closely with other team members in an Agile development environment.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Work efficiently without close supervision.
- Communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders and other internal team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Maintain a direct relationship with the client.
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies.
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work.